Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Thursday 8 December 2011

Some Traditional Christmas cards

Well the weather outside is frightful......but its the perfect excuse for staying in and making some cards!
I have made a few more traditional cards as some people (subtext: My Mom) prefer these....
 The stamp is from flower soft and I have coloured using copics and decorated with flower soft in vintage flowers and ivory. The backing card is Stampin up! and the backing papers are from Websters pages and the vellum from my old Christmas stash!

Below is the inside................
 

And a few more......




All these are heading for Russell's Hall Hospitals Kidney unit


Nina xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! Never tried flower soft but I might have to after seeing these!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete