Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Nina Ballerina....

Ok....so I couldn't resist another entry into this weeks Paper Sundaes Challenge. The entries this week are amazing, but if you have looked at my previous posts you will be well aware of my passion for lili of the valley stamps (sponsors of this weeks challenge).....so I thought I would enter the card I made this evening....

This stamp is actually called 'Marci Ballerina' from La la land crafts, but at school they always used to sing 'Nina the pretty ballerina' at me (think it was a cartoon?), so I thought for this card I would rename her! I bought her from a US site as I couldn't find her in the UK. The ribbon and flower is from Craft fairy and the paper is Me and My Big Ideas. I coloured the image using copic markers.....

Fingers crossed for the challenge :-)
Nina xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Great coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete