Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Monday 7 November 2011

Never too old for cupcakes........

I was lucky enough to get some of the new Lili of the Valley stamps at the NEC last week, including this one 'Never too old for cupakes'...

The bow stamp is also from Lili of the Valley and coloured using Copics. I coloured the main image using copics too.


I'm not sure if the camera picked it up but I used glossy accents on the icing to make it look glazed and glitter on her wings.

The inside I decorated with left over papers from the front.
I'm entering this card in this weeks Lili of the Valley Bright and Sparkly Challenge....please visit their blog at http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ to see the amazing design team cards....

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love that image and great papers too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Nina, this is just so gorgeous hun, love the sweet image and scrummy papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Nina, perfect for our bright and sparkly theme and one of the first I've seen using the new images. Thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week ...good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one gorgeous card Nina, a perfect take for our Bright and Sparkly theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete