Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Sunday 20 March 2011

Whiff of joy and an upside down dog.....

Happy Sunday everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you two cards I have made using Whiff of Joy 'Willow' stamps....

Both are coloured using promarkers and using Stampin up cardstock in Basic Grey for the backing card. The paper for 'Williow with coffee cup' is from MME Tickled Pink and for 'Dancing Willow' from Me and My Big Ideas Fashion District. The flower is from Prima.

Finally, I read somewhere that a bizarre craze has started on the internet of people taking photos of their Dog upside down.....Strange!! But as my dog is always upside down I thought I would add this photo.....ha ha :-)

Nina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment