Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Thursday 24 November 2011

Some more Christmas Cards....

Well,  I had the afternoon off work today to make some more Christmas cards ......but I actually only managed to make three. Its all the colouring that takes the time!! These two are coloured as always using Copics and Prismacolor pencils and the papers are from K&co and Echo park. Both stamped images are from www.liliofthevalley.co.uk and i will be entering the first one into this weeks challenge at http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/




My next card was stamped with 'Dasher' image from Stampin up! using Jenny Bowlin ink. I then used glossy accents and glitter to make him sparkle. The papers are from Websters pages....

Hopefully I will be making some more this weekend so watch this space!!! xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! The colouring was well worth the effort!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fourth one is my favorite, that stick is blast your blog. Those all collection of cards are eye catching in your blog land and all are also perfect in Christmas sessions.
    rc car

    ReplyDelete