Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Monday 28 March 2011

Cupcakes and Deckchair dreaming.....

Hi All,

I am still on a crafting high from Friday at the NEC and have made loads of cards this weekend.....
Here are two cards using Lili of the valley stamps. The bunny cupcakes card is perfect for Mother's day and the Deckchair dreaming bear just reminded me of summer....

The image is coloured using Copics and the paper is First edition papers 'spring feast'.

This image is also coloured using Copics and the paper is MME Good day sunshine. The backing card for both cards is Stampin Up! (love love love their card and colour range!)

Have a good day
Nina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards! I like the images and the colours! Dear greetings! Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comments Marion :-)

    ReplyDelete