Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Sunday 20 March 2011

A Mother's Day Card and You Tube....

This is a Mother's Day card I have made using a new Magnolia Image from the 'You are so special' collection 2011.
She is actually coloured using a mixture of Copics (Skin, Hair and shoes) and Promarkers (Clothes and flowers). This is because I am just changing over to Copics and didn't have the colours I wanted for the clother yet :-)

Please check out my You Tube Channel (Ninasanangel) as I have uploaded some colouring video's. However I had a mixture of success...the first was fuzzy, I improved the quality of the last two but lost sound...Oh well I'm sure I'll figure it out soon!!
Nina XX

No comments:

Post a Comment