Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Peaches and green.....

Hi All,

Time for a new card and today I have used Lili of the Valley "lucky Cats" stamped image.....so cute! The challenge this week over at Liliofthevalley challenge blog is to design a card using the colours Peach and Green. Ok, so my peach is more 'pumpkin' but hopefully still ok!


The stamped image is coloured using Copics and the backing card is Stampin up! The papers under the ribbon are First Edition Papers.

Have a good evening
Nina xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nina, this is so adorable, love your amazing colouring hun. Just had a nosey round your lovely blog, you have some gorgeous cards. Looking forward to visiting you loads. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Nina, love the colours and shape of your card! Thanks for visiting me!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, SO lovely card :) Perfect colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw,, the card is very pretty, sweet and funny ..

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete