Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Saturday 26 March 2011

NEC and Birthday bumps.....

Hi and hope you are having a good weekend so far....

I went to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC yesterday and got some lovely goodies, so I made a card using one of the stamps I bought....
This stamp is called "Birthday Bumps" from lili of the valley's new spring collection and I have coloured the image using Copics (E00, E31 and E35 for the bears and BG10, BG45 and BG49 for the blanket). The sentiment is from Fiskars and cloud 9 and the papers are My minds eye.

Please check out my You tube video for other items I bought (link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXhm7jpP87I&feature=channel_video_title )

Nina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment