Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Friday 1 April 2011

Spring has sprung a Sausage Snatcher....

Hi all,

Well its April already and this little cutie is certainly playing an April fool on the owner of those sausages....



I love this daffodil delight card stock from stamping up, it's perfect for easter and spring cards. I am entering this card into the lili of the valley spring challenge this week (Link is to the right). The image is one of their new designs 'Sausage snatcher' and I loved him from the moment I saw him!! So cheeky :-). He is coloured using copics and the backing paper is from First Edition papers 'Spring feast'.

I have also entered the card into the following challenges:
My Craft Spot: Tie a Bow (http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-craft-spot-monday-challenge-1-and.html)
House of Gillli: Ribbons and pearls (http://houseofgilli.blogspot.com/2011/03/ribbons-and-pearls-challenge-4.html)

The Craft pad: Flowers http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend!
Nina xx
P.S if you can leave me a comment and tell me how to hyperlink (?) so I don't have to paste the whole address of the challenge blogs, that would be great. I am still new to this!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! You do a fabulous job with the copic markers! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    P.S. To Link, just highlight the words in your post that you want linked and click on the link button at the top (while you are creating the post) and it will be highlighted. It will then ask you for the full link. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and coloring ! Tks for playing with us at House of GILLI this week. Hugs, Yone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. It's so cute and a fun image. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!!! I'm a dog lover too so this is right up my alley!!!

    ReplyDelete