Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Thursday 17 March 2011

Lili of the valley stamps.....

Hi again!

I thought I would share a card I have made using a LOTV stamp. As soon as I saw this stroppy little madam I knew she was perfect for a card for my Sis (sorry Kate!)....
I have coloured her using promarkers (I have recently changed to copics, but more on that another day!). The Happy Birthday is from 'My sentiments exactly' and the words from Catslife Press.
I just love Lili of the Valley stamps and am really looking forward to getting some of the new spring collection at the NEC next week! Cant wait!!

Nina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment