Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Thursday 17 March 2011

A quick card.....

Here is a card I have made using my new My Minds Eye stamp set. The set is called Mabel "So Sweet" from the Stella and Rose collection....

I stamped the lamp in Stampin up Chocolate chip ink and then did a bit of shading with Copics to make it more 3D. The sentiment is from Catslife press and the papers are from DCVW linen closet and My Minds Eye 'Tickled Pink'.

Hope you have a lovely day!
Nina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment