Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Wednesday 16 November 2011

I finally started some Christmas cards!

I decided it was about time I started my Christmas cards, as usual I have left it to the last minute!


This first card is using papers from Websters pages and the sentiment is from Catslife press. The image is from lili of the valley and coloured using copics and prismacolor pencils
 I kept the inside simple in cream and the leftovers from the papers on the front. Backing card is from Stampin up!

My second card is again a lili of the valley image and coloured with cpoics and prismacolor pencils, with a Catslife press sentiment, but the papers are from Echo Parks 'Holly Jolly' collection.
Both cards will be donated to Russell's Hall Hospitals Kidney unit in the West Midlands, along with some others I am going to make very shortly..... My younger brother has Kidney dialysis there 3 times a week and they are wonderful!!

2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous Christmas cards!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful!
    And welcome back!:-)
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete