Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Monday 7 November 2011

Sunshine on a rainy day.......

This card is a bit different to my usual style, but the papers are so lovely it was a shame to cover them up with a stamped image......

This backing card is Stampin up! in Chocolate chip and the papers are from My Mind's Eye's lost and found collection (the Sunshine one).

The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday and I punched the Butterflies using a Martha Stewart punch and some of the papers from the same collection.
This is the inside.....just made with some of the leftover paper from the front.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love the design, very different!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete