Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Sunday 25 March 2012

Time to Celebrate!

This stamp is from Lili of the Valley and is one of my faves....
I Coloured the image with Copics and Prisma Colour pencils....
And the papers are from Echo Park. All the backing card and buttons/brads are from Stampin up!
I decorated the inside with left over papers from the front.
I will put my Mothers Day card from this year on the blog shortly........
Nina xxx


1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card, your colouring looks fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete