Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Saturday 31 March 2012

A Dainty little Dancer.....

I was lucky enough to go to the NEC last week and get a first glipse at the new Lili of the valley collection.....and I also bought this little lady from the last release which I have had my eye on for a while....
I have coloured her using Copics and with a touch of sparkle with Diamond Stickles. The flowers are Prima and the ribbon from the Craft Fairy. Papers are all from MME (various lost and found collections).


The inside I kept simple with some left over paper and some Martha Stewart butterflies that I punched from Patterned papers.
I will be posting some cards using some of the new collection from Lili of the Valley shortly so check back soon.......
Nina xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment