Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Thursday 4 October 2012

Feathered friends

I found some feathers I had bought a few years ago in my stash and thought they would make a cute tail for this little peacock stamp from paper smooches.....
The stamp is from 'My Peeps' stamp set and is coloured using copics. The body is covered in glossy accents and I cut the card by the birds bottom (that sounds weird.....!!) so I could stick the feathers in.

Hope you like it and have a good day :-)

Nina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment