Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Saturday 25 August 2012

A quick tweet.....

Happy weekend :-)

It seems safer to stay indoors this back holiday weekend, what with the schizophrenic weather and all, so I am happily spending today at my craft desk.

This card is made using papers from Echo Park's sweet day collection and they are so lovely that it's a shame to cover them up with loads of embellishments....so I haven't!

The sentiment and image are stamped using Paper Smooches stamps and I have simply added a brad and ribbon.

The backing card is chocolate chip and pink pirouette from Stampin Up!

Have a good day.....

Nina xxx


P.S. the inside was created using the leftover papers from the front.

1 comment: