Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Sunday 10 April 2011

Birthday Weekend

Hi everyone,

Hope you enjoyed the sunshine this weekend.....it was my Birthday on Saturday so not much card making this weekend but I have a few photos to share.....
Mmmm cakes made by Mum...

My Mum and Jay (he always looks this bored!) and then me and my Sis below...


Finally, I had to post this photo because my Mum said it looks like a Wedding Photo ha ha....my Dad is always teased about how much he loves little Angel (she is so cute though!) She posed perfectly for this picture....
Anyway, my next post will be back to cards so I will get creating and post in the next few days!! xx

1 comment: