Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Monday 4 April 2011

Spring blossoms....

Hi everyone,

I'm still in spring mode even though it is a bit overcast today, so I have gone for a fresh flowery fairy card today.....

I'd like to enter this card into the Paper Sundaes challenge: Spring blossoms

The stamp is from Pergamano and the papers are Basic Grey from the Kioshi Collection

Have a good evening xxx

2 comments:

  1. Nina! Your card is so adorable! I love it!
    Thanks for joining the LOTV challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! Love the little fairy and you colored her beautifully!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs!
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete