Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Sunday 3 April 2011

Party Princess Weekend....

Hi Everyone,

It just wouldn't be a good weekend without a bit of card making, so I made this one.....
The stamp is by Gorjuss Girls and she is called 'Party Princess' (loving the crown,which I ,of course, glittered!!) and I  coloured her using copic markers. The papers are First Edition Papers- I may have to get another pack as I have used it so much lately.

Oh and also Happy Mother's Day, Mom :-)

Nina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment