Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Friday 6 July 2012

I <3 Paper Smooches

I know its been a while since I posted, but i've been using every spare minute I have playing with my new paper smooches stamps!! I'm so excited by these, they are currently difficult to find in the UK, so I orderedsome from 'make the day special' website and the rest direct from the Paper Smooches online shop, which is based in the US.

I can't wait to build up my collection but here is what I have made so far......
This little turtle cutie is from the Party Posse set
The birds are from 'My peeps' set.....all are coloured using Copics and with papers from Echo Park (love their papers)
This is the'My Peeps' set again, they are so versatile, this could be a new baby card, although its not what I planned it to be!!!! :-)










I made a few from the 'My Guy' set for Fathers day too....

Anyway, please visit www.papersmoochesstamps.com to see all their goodies, I can't wait to get back to my craft desk :-)

Nina xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina, these are brilliant, I love the images!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete