Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Glitter everywhere.....

I'm not sure how I've managed it but I keep finding glitter everywhere, in the house, the car, at work.....that stuff travels far!!!! I don't even remember using much loose glitter recently, but anyway...

I've had to take the day off work today due to car trouble (desperately want a new one!) but at least I can get some cards made in the unexpected time I have at home :-)


My absolute favorite stamps at the moment are my paper smooches sets and people loooooove the cards with the images on. So cute and versatile.

This is a little fella from 'My Peeps'set and the sentiment is from 'simply said'. I have coloured him using copics and diamond stickles (NOT loose glitter...the plot thickens!!). Papers are from Echo Park's summer days 6x6 and ribbon from the Craft Fairy. The brads and backing card are from Stampin up!

Well I'm off to make more cards so have a good rest of the day :-)

Nina xxx

1 comment:

  1. So cute Nina, love that little birdie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete