Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Simply said

Here is another card I have made today.....

Sometimes simple is best and I thought this sweet little image spoke for itself so I left the decoration fairly simple on the rest of the card

Of course he had to have a little sparkle and a glossy accents beak (difficult to see from the pic unfortunately).

The stamps used are the same as my previous post (Paper Smooches My Peeps and Simply Said). The paper is Echo Park Sweet Day and the brads and backing card Stampin Up!
The inside is a similar layout but with a larger space to write on....


Nina xxx

Posted via DraftCraft app

1 comment: