Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Sunday 19 August 2012

If only......

....I could magic this little car into life, it would solve all my car issues!! Its true that you never realise how much you rely on your car until you dont have it and I can't wait until it is either fixed (very unlikely!) or I have a new one.

Anyway, hopefully stamped cars can't break down and with that in mind I have created this card using an image from Paper Smooches 'My Guy' stamp set.

The car is coloured using copics (W1, W3, W5 and a little BV04) and I have applied glossy accents over the whole car for a shine and diamond stickles to the headlights.

The papers are from MME and Echo Park and the sentiment is a stamp from PS 'Simply Said' kit.

The Grey Card is Basic Grey from Stampin up! I didn't want to add too much to the card in the way of embellishments etc as it is quite masculine and would, I think, ruin the effect.
This is a close up of the car so you can see the glossy accents better and as always I decorated the inside of the card too......



Nina xxx
P.s. apologies for the skinny little pic of the inside!!

1 comment:

  1. A fab image and great layout Nina!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete