Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Monday 6 August 2012

Birthday strops.....!!

I celebrated a milestone birthday this year.....yep, the big 30!! I didn't think it would bother me too much, but this image pretty much sums up how I actually felt about it on the day.....
My birthday was in April but I'm still in a little strop about it ;-) so I had a little giggle to myself whilst making this card!

Anyway, I love pink and grey together so I used Stampin up 'pink pirouette' and 'basic grey' card stock. The papers are from Echo Park and I used the sewing machine to stitch round the edge of the papers.

The image is from Lili of the Valley and is coloured using Copic markers. I paper-pieced the pressie and added diamond stickles to the skirt and tiara.

I hope you like it :-)

Nina xxx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Nina, I think everyone feels like that about hitting 30! LOL!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete