Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Sunday 8 July 2012

First mobile upload.....

Happy weekend everyone!
Thought I would share this card I made using a wood mounted stamp featuring 'house mouse'....
Such a cute image! I have coloured using copics and distressed the edges with antique linen distress ink.

The papers are from a first edition papers spring collection and the ribbon from craft fairy. The card is pink pirouette and chocolate chip from stampin up!
I hope this appears ok on my blog because I am uploading and editing this post on my phone for the first time using a new App, so fingers crossed :-)......
Nina xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment