Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Saturday 14 July 2012

Huge birthday wishes......

I have another card today made with my fave stamps from Paper Smooches Party Posse set. Supplies are as follows:
Stamps all from Party Posse set (including the words)

Paper is Echo Park's Sweet Day 6x6 pad - I have also paper pieced Dino with paper from this collection
There is a touch of colouring using Copics BG10 and BG45
Card is Stampin Up Pool Party and very vanilla
The twine and brads I'm not too sure as they are from my bits and pieces drawer (basically its a drawer where everything that doesnt have a specific place gets put....its a mess!)

Anyway hope you all have a great weekend
Nina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment