Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Sunday 29 July 2012

Happy Everything

I set myself a challenge of making a card without using any patterned paper.....no easy task, let me tell you!
I am so addicted to patterned paper but here is the finished card.......

I used an image from sugar nellie, Party Princess, with a sentiment from Paper Smooches. The image is cloloured as always using copics and finished with some glitter. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder and I added the brads and flowers to make up for the void that the lack of patterned paper caused :-)
Anyway, I'm pleased with the finished look, I'm not sure if it would work so well with a small image and sentiment so I may have to give that a try........

Nina xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done for not using any DP's, it looks fabulous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete