Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Saturday 21 July 2012

Summer colours on a rainy day

Well the weather has been just horrible. But that hasnt put me off using some sunny colours in my crafting!


The base card is Stampin Up Daffodil Delight and I Iove it.....it creates such a summery vibrant background. I have also used a touch of chocolate chip for matting and the paper is from Echo Park. I have distressed the edges of the paper with Antique Linen distress ink to match the background of the stamped image.

The image is one I have used a few times from Lili of the Valley and it comes with the sentiment stamp 'never too old for cupcake'. Too right!!

I have coloured using copics and added some glitter and glossy accents to the image to make it sparkle and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment