Introduction.........

I first started making cards about 7 years ago after watching a craft show on TV and pretty soon I was hooked!! I mainly use rubber stamps for my cards as I love colouring the images.



I buy my suppplies from many wondeful online retailers or I stock up when I go to the shows at the NEC twice a year.

I hope you enjoy my blog.....

Friday 27 July 2012

It's finally Friday......

Work is over for another week and I couldnt be happier about it....it's been a busy one!!

I did manage to make a couple of cards in the week though. The first is using a paper smooches stamps from 'My Peeps' and the sentiment is from 'simple said'. I have coloured the image using BG10, BG45 and BG49 copic markers and added a touch of stickes for some sparkle.

The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder onto Stampin up Melon Mambo card stock. The lower background is paper from Echo Park and the upper area is Stampin up pink pirouette card with a feather stamp (from the same set as the main image) just randomly stamped with a Versamark ink pad.

I added a bit of cream twine and mounted on Pool Party card stock (from SU again!)

The next card I made with Pool Party again (as it was already on my desk, so why not!) and decided to try something a little different. I dont use white card very often so I thought would try a clean/crisp look to this card with a lot of white showing.....I like how it turned out. The birds are from Technique Tuesday's Aviary kit......Looking back I just wish I had coloured them the other way round, so that the blue bird was on the pink area, but maybe I am just being picky? Hmmmm
Happy Friday :-)

1 comment:

  1. Two sweet cards, love the images!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete